- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
I found Autoworks based on their reviews and decided to give them a shot. I was not disappointed! Not only did the team take care of me and my vehicle, but I didn't get charged an exorbitant amount for the parts or service! Highly recommend this team. They have my business from now on!
Rented a 15' U Haul truck for a local move on line. The wrong date was reserved. I called them and made a request to change the date. It was less than 24 hours and they made it happen. Very polite, professional. Thank you Autoworks!
Uhaul Rentals, near Aurora, CO